Saturday, December 1, 2018

Queer Eye: Love Yourself. Love Your Life by Antoni Porowski









Book: Queer Eye: Love Yourself. Love Your Life.

Author: Antoni Porowski

Release date (if applicable): Published

Synopsis: A new Fab Five is out and about on Netflix and I LOVE THEM! Normally I don’t binge TV, but these guys watch like a great book. They have taken their television show and put it into a book. A nice intro to the new team starts the book. Then, tips for all aspects of life are given by each of the guys in his area of specialty to be your best self.

My rating: Four Stars for audio, but so dang close to a 5 it isn’t funny. Here is the thing. I listened to this book and they spoke fast that it was distracting. Had I read this book, it would have been a 5 and possible one of my rare 10 out of 5 stars.

My opinion: A MUST READ! What I love most is they include the ladies in their tips. When I walked into this read, I thought I would be listening to it to support the guys. However, this book includes tips for the ladies, as well as a large chunk of unisex tips.

Source: Scribd

Would I recommend?: Hello??? Look above! Now, what I would recommend is to purchase the book versus listening to it. Although I grabbed it as part of my Scribd subscription, it is in my Amazon cart, so I can focus more carefully on their tips, recipes and make lots of notes in the margin.

Stand Alone or Part of a Series: Stand Alone

No comments:

Post a Comment