Wednesday, January 2, 2019

I Will Find You: Solving Killer Cases from My Life Fighting Crime by Detective Lt. Joe Kenda





Book: I Will Find You: Solving Killer Cases from My Life Fighting Crime

Author: Detective Lt. Joe Kenda

Release date (if applicable): Published

Synopsis: Kenda is gifting us with a book! Stories from his crime fighting days and his insights into the forensics field. Some have been featured on Homicide Hunter, but the majority are new to fans. 

My rating: 5 Stars EASILY

My opinion: I don't know how I missed this book was out. Love Kenda's sarcastic personality on Homicide Hunter? It is on steroids in this book. His sarcastic wit is such a treat. I found myself laughing out loud frequently while listening to it. We are given additional insight into his reactions to crimes that is simply unavailable due to the time constraints and keeping it an appropriate show for cable. This allows for a deeper understanding of our favorite Lieutenant. 

Source: Scribd

Would I recommend? Hell yes! Do yourself a favor and listen to it versus reading it. Having Kenda do the narration himself is such a treat. I seriously had moments that I was laughing to the point of crying.

Stand Alone or Part of a Series: Stand alone, but hoping there will be more to come. 

No comments:

Post a Comment