Sunday, October 25, 2015

The Ghost Fields (Ruth Galloway #7) by Elly Griffiths



Book: The Ghost Fields

Author: Elly Griffiths

Release date (if applicable): Published

Synopsis: The Blackstocks have some 'splainin' to do when a downed WWII bomber is found buried on their property during a construction project. When it turns out the skeleton can't be from the 40's, they have even more explaining to do.

Can Ruth and Nelson unravel the mystery before becoming the next set of skeletal remains and just who is the new potential love interest with an eye for Ruth? 

My rating: As usual, 5 stars!

My opinion: Another winner in the Ruth Galloway series. It always amazes me that Ms. Griffiths is able to keep this series fresh for readers and The Ghost Fields was no different. Nice twists partnered with inviting, unique characters and the English countryside as the setting, what could be better?

The one thing I always recommend with this series is to read in it order. Ms. Griffiths is one of the most character driven novelists that I have read. This storyline builds on many of the relationships established in previous novels. 

Source: Publisher for review

Would I recommend? : More times than I can count. Elly Griffiths is on my top 5 UK mystery writer recommendation list. I have yet to have someone come back to me and ask what I was thinking when recommending this dynamic author. 

Stand Alone or Part of a Series:  Ruth Galloway #7

No comments:

Post a Comment