Sunday, October 25, 2015

The Romanov Sisters by Helen Rappaport




Book: The Romanov Sisters

Author: Helen Rappaport

Release date (if applicable): Published

Synopsis: A detailed history of the Romanov dynasty pre-Nicholas and Alexandra to the deaths during the revolution. 

My rating: 4 Stars

My opinion: While I found this book fascinating and well researched, I found that it was overwritten and too detailed oriented. This tended to weigh the book down and make it a much slower read than what I was expecting. 

Due to the high level of content needed, I found that I could only absorb reading about 5 percent per day on my Kindle. This made it really difficult to get through the book and I found myself picking up other books instead due to the time commitment versus a fictional read. 

Still worth the read and would be excellent for anyone doing any research on this subject. 

Source: Publisher for review

Would I recommend? : Yes

Stand Alone or Part of a Series: Stand Alone

No comments:

Post a Comment