Wednesday, August 1, 2018

Cadence: a Tale of Fast Business Growth by Pete Williams







Book: Cadence: A Tale of Fast Business Growth

Author: Pete Williams

Release Date: August 21, 2018

Synopsis: Utilizing a story format, Williams educates readers on the “7 Levers” principle to business growth.

Stand Alone/Series: Stand alone

My Rating: 4 Stars

My Opinion: As one who loves to devour business books, I must say that I was more impressed by this book than I expected to be. My main criticism of this book is the “story/fable” aspect to this book was a bit drawn out to me. On that note, that was well made up for in the way Williams laid out the levers beautifully with easy to understand applications and repetition in the story. I loved the graphics he partnered the story with. Again, very simple for easy comprehension and memorization. Furthermore, he used the illustrations as more of a key points approach versus as a “take away” section, which are often overlooked.

This book will definitely go on my Recommend List for those seeking recommendations in business books. This book would also be perfect for your new entrepreneur. 

Source: Publisher for review

No comments:

Post a Comment