Saturday, November 10, 2012

Unforgettable Fall Recipes with Coffee: A Seasonal Collection of Gourmet Recipes for Coffee Cakes, Sweets and Warming Drinks by Billy Taylor


Book: Unforgettable Fall Recipes with Coffee: A Seasonal Collection of Gourmet Recipes for Coffee Cakes, Sweets and Warming Drinks

Author: Billy Taylor

Release date (if applicable): Published

Synopsis: A dynamic collection of a nice variety of recipes made with coffee from cakes to coffee drinks. Recipes includes wonders such as Drunken Espresso Cheesecake; Coffee Cake of the Gods; The Humble Apple Pie with a Caffeine Kicker; The Absolute Classic Italian Tiramisu; Orange Coffee Bourbon Liqueur!

My rating: 5 Stars

My opinion: I loved this cookbook. I downloaded it for free off Amazon, but knowing what is inside, I would have purchased this book in a heartbeat. This book was laid out well with the recipes easy to follow and with higher quality recipes. Some of which I believe are restaurant quality.

Source: Amazon     

Would I recommend? : Heck yes! Especially if you are a coffee fanatic such as myself!

Stand Alone or Part of a Series: Stand Alone

Special Note: Still have questions about this book? Check out my test of  The Tipsy Monk on The Pub and Grub Forum!

No comments:

Post a Comment