Sunday, December 30, 2012

The Confidant by Helene Gremillon



Book: The Confidant: A Novel

Author: Helene Gremillon

Release date (if applicable): Published

Synopsis: Camilla receives a letter in installments while grieving the death of her mother. At first, she thinks that someone is sending her a manuscript in the most unusual manner to catch her attention. Soon, that intrigue turns to horror as she realizes she might not be who she thinks she is.

My rating: 3 Stars

My opinion: While for the most part I found the story to be fascinating; it was painfully predictable. I knew what was going to happen. Why it was going to happen. The outcome of what was going to happen.  I just didn't see really anything stand out about this novel.

Source:  Library      

Would I recommend? : I would have in the beginning. After I finished reading the novel....alas, no.

Stand Alone or Part of a Series: Stand Alone

 

No comments:

Post a Comment