Saturday, November 9, 2013

Cooley and Rose by Terry Perrel



Book: Cooley and Rose
 
Author: Terry Perrel
 
Narrator (if applicable):n/a

Release date (if applicable): Published

Synopsis: It is 1948 and Rose Godwin thinks someone is trying to kill her. That someone is her husband!! Rose has had enough and she leaves him. Rose is on her way to California. Problem is that Rose is mistaken, but her husband isn't quite a misunderstood prince. Can he win Rose back

My rating: 4 Stars

My opinion: I thought this was a very good debut. The storyline was interesting and unusual with characters that were pretty complex. On that note, I must admit that there were areas where the writing/storyline appeared to be repetitive and needed to be tightened up. 

Source: Author for review 
       
Would I recommend? : Yes
 
Stand Alone or Part of a Series: Stand Alone

No comments:

Post a Comment