Sunday, March 23, 2014

I Don't Know What You Know Me From: Confessions of a Co-star by Judy Greer





Book: I Don't Know What You Know Me From: Confessions of a Co-star
 
Author: Judy Greer
 
Narrator (if applicable): n/a

Release date (if applicable): April 8, 2014

Synopsis: Judy Greer presents hilarious "stand up" written routines that explains why she is who she is. 
 
My rating: 3 Stars
 
My opinion: Although I love Judy Greer's acting, I must state that this book's writing style was done in a "speaking manner".  I could actually imagine her actually speaking it and heard her voice in my head as I was reading.  While I love this in her acting style, I found it to be rather annoying in my reading.  What resulted was that the book ran together. Other than that, the book was hilarious.
 
Source: Publisher for review
       
Would I recommend? : Yes, I would just give readers fair warning and let them know to push through it. 
 
Stand Alone or Part of a Series: Stand Alone

No comments:

Post a Comment