Sunday, July 7, 2013

Will There Be Donuts: Start a Business Revolution One Meeting at a Time by David Pearl





Book: Will There Be Donuts: Start a Business Revolution One Meeting at a Time
 
Author: David Pearl
 
Narrator (if applicable):n/a

Release date (if applicable): Published

Synopsis: Pearl lays out characteristics of successful meetings both in person and the ever-growing trend of video conferencing.
 
My rating: 4 Stars
 
My opinion: A lot of commonsense meeting rules. Although maybe not so commonsense since I have been in many a meeting where I was beating my head on the table with how it was run. Specifically enjoyed the information on hosting video and tele-conferencing. 

I must admit that this book tended to be a bit too wordy for me. I like my business books concise with key take-aways and that was definitely missing in this book. 
 
Source:  Harpercollins
      
Would I recommend? :Take a look at the library or sample the book first. As I stated there was a whole lot of common sense ideas in this book.
 
Stand Alone or Part of a Series: Stand alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment