Saturday, January 18, 2014

Shades of Gray by Timothy O'Neill





Book: Shades of Gray
 
Author: Timothy O'Neill
 
Narrator (if applicable):n/a

Release date (if applicable): Published

Synopsis: Sounds of ghostly crying haunt a barracks at West Point. When shadows and images begin to scare even the bravest cadets, two psychologists are called in to investigate. Then one of the cadets disappears. What is behind the disappearance? Is there something even more sinister than even the most sensible soldier can wrap his head around? 
 
My rating: 4 Star
 
My opinion: Probably one of the most unusual ghost stories I have ever read. I must admit that it did take me a bit of time to get into it due to the constant military reference, as I mostly read the typical haunted house, particularly from the English moor ghost stories. 

Once I got into the flow of this book, I whipped through it because it was so engrossing. 
 
Source:  Publisher for review
      
Would I recommend? : Definitely!! I loved it. I am researching if it has been made into a movie because this is one I would definitely watch!
 
Stand Alone or Part of a Series: Stand Alone

No comments:

Post a Comment