Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Ordinary Grace: A Novel William Kent Krueger






Book: Ordinary Grace: A Novel
 
Author: William Kent Krueger
 
Narrator (if applicable):n/a

Release date (if applicable): Published

Synopsis: Frank Drum reflects on incident when he was 13 years old in 1961 that shattered his family, town and his innocence . 
 
My rating: 4 Stars
 
My opinion: Gotta say that I absolutely loved this book. The characters in this novel were intense and inviting. His imagery and lay out of the storyline was magnificent to where I felt I was pulled into the novel. I found myself reflecting on the movie Stand By Me in its storyline and characters. There really isn't a whole lot to say on my feelings during my time reading this. I will end this review with stating that this is my first novel by this author, but it certainly won't be my last.
 
Source: Library
        
Would I recommend? : I already have.
 
Stand Alone or Part of a Series: Stand Alone

No comments:

Post a Comment