Saturday, May 26, 2012

Defending Jacob by William Landay


Book: Defending Jacob

Author: William Landay

Release date (if applicable): Released

Synopsis: Asst. DA Andy Barber's son, Jacob, has been charged with the viscious murder of a classmate. Did he do it? What do his classmates know? Is Jacob, the apple of his parents' eyes, quite the little darling they see him as?

My rating: 4.5 Stars

My opinion: While I was reading this book, my response was I couldn't believe that this book was getting so many 5 star reviews. Although, I thought the book was excellently written, it had moments where it kind of dragged on. Then, the last approximately 75 pages hit and it moved to "Oh, Good Lord!!" status. Everything tied together and what I thought I knew wasn't so.

I am so happy that this book was recommended it to me, so now, I recommend it to my followers!

Source: Library

Would I recommend? :  Yes

Stand Alone or Part of a Series:  Stand Alone

No comments:

Post a Comment