Saturday, August 10, 2013

Choosing Sides: Classic to Creative Recipes for Completing Every Meal by Tara Metaraza Desmond





Book: Choosing Sides: Classic to Creative Recipes for Completing Every Meal
 
Author: Tara Metaraza Desmond
 
Narrator (if applicable):n/a

Release date (if applicable): September 10, 2013

Synopsis: A collection of side dishes and "partner" dishes to your main event!
 
My rating: 3 Stars
 
My opinion: This book had some beautiful pictures partnered with some really interesting recipes.  Let me stress some very unique recipes. I could count on 2 hands the numbers that I would make for myself or my family. There were a number that were on the fence that I could make for my family. I would encourage a taking a look at a brick/mortar bookstore, library or online sample prior to purchasing. 

Source:   Netgalley for Andrews McMeel Publishing
     
Would I recommend? : See my opinion
 
Stand Alone or Part of a Series: Stand Alone

No comments:

Post a Comment