Friday, August 2, 2013

Fix It and Forget It 5 Ingredient One Dish Dinners by Phyllis Pellman Good





Book: Fix It and Forget It: 5 Ingredients One Dish Dinners
 
Author: Phyllis Pellman Good
 
Narrator (if applicable): N/A

Release date (if applicable):  Published

Synopsis: A small collection of recipes for the crockpot. Recipes include such family favorites as macaroni and cheese, porcupine meatballs, cranberry pork loin, etc.
 
My rating: 2 Stars
 
My opinion: I have heard about the Fix It and Forget It series, but have never ventured into them before having the opportunity to review for Open Road Integrated Media. I must admit that I wasn't that impressed. This "snippet" book reminded me of old fashioned crock pot recipes that were popular when crock pots first came out and cooks weren't aware of all the things they could do.  
  
Source:  Netgalley for Open Road Integrated Media
       
Would I recommend? : No, take a look at the books of Stephanie O'Dea. They are much more creative, fun and contemporary.
 
Stand Alone or Part of a Series: Part of series

No comments:

Post a Comment