Monday, August 19, 2013

Taste of Home Recipes Across America: 735 of the Best Recipes from Across America by Taste of Home Editors






Book: Taste of Home Recipes Across America: 735 of the Best Recipes from Across America
 
Author: Taste of Home Editors
 
Narrator (if applicable): N/A

Release date (if applicable): September 12, 2013

Synopsis: A collection of regional favorites from the Taste of Home magazine. Recipes include appetizers, dinners, breakfasts, desserts among others.
 
My rating: 3 Stars
 
My opinion: Being a long time lover of Taste of Home and having a large number of their cookbooks, I noticed that the recipes were found in most Taste of Home magazines and other TOH cookbooks. Rather than being divided by category, recipes were divided regionally. I must admit that I found this to be kind of annoying and would be difficult in search functions. Furthermore, I noticed that there were some missing quantity in the ingredients. However, I did review an ARC. There were plenty of pictures and unusual recipes. I think what I loved most about this book was the "stories" behind the recipes. 
 
Source: Readers Digest
       
Would I recommend? : If you aren't a regular/long-term Taste of Home subscriber or cookbook owner. I noticed that I already had a better chunk of the recipes in my collection.
 
Stand Alone or Part of a Series: Stand Alone

No comments:

Post a Comment