Thursday, February 28, 2013

Barefoot Contessa Foolproof: Recipes You Can Trust by Ina Garten



Book: Barefoot Contessa Foolproof: Recipes You Can Trust
 
Author: Ina Garten
 
Release date (if applicable): Published

Synopsis: Ina Garten strikes again. A new collection of recipes from the Barefoot Contessa. Recipes, of course, range from appetizers to desserts with a couple of drink recipes thrown in.
 
My rating: 4 Stars
 
My opinion: Ina's recipes are always a winner for me, especially when I am looking for a bit more upscale yet still easy to prepare recipes. One of my favorite things about this cookbook are Ina's tips and tidbits for the kitchen and entertaining. 

On that note, I found a large number of the recipes I wanted already posted on Foodnetwork.com. There was a large handful of recipes that I actually needed to copy from the book. 
 
Source: Library
        
Would I recommend? : Always, but maybe take a look at the library and Foodnetwork.com for the recipes before paying the dollars to purchase the book.
 
Stand Alone or Part of a Series: Stand Alone

No comments:

Post a Comment