Sunday, February 17, 2013

The Tree of Everlasting Knowledge by Christine Nolfi



 

Book: The Tree of Everlasting Knowledge
 
Author: Christine Nolfi
 
Release date (if applicable): Published

Synopsis: General Contractor, Ourania D'Andre, has a whole lot going on in her life. She becomes a foster mom to two abused and neglected children while taking on a construction contract for a mansion for a wealthy family. What long-held secrets are unwrapping and taking innocent victims in their wake? When more and more of the secret is exposed how will everyone in Ourania's small circle be affected?


My rating: 4 Stars
 
My opinion: Although this isn't my favorite novel by Christine Nolfi, it was an enjoyable one. I found the story engaging enough and enjoyed the characters. Usually with multiple story lines in her books, Ms. Nolfi really has a talent for weaving her plots well within each other. This book was no exception. One other thing that really stood out to me in this book was her ability to balance the storyline and romance masterfully. This was a very strong criticism of mine in the first book by her that I had reviewed.

I must admit that I was slightly disappointed by the story compared to the book jacket description.  I expected it to be a little bit more of a mystery than what it was.
 
Source:  Author for Review
      
Would I recommend? : Yes
 
Stand Alone or Part of a Series: Stand Alone

No comments:

Post a Comment