Thursday, October 18, 2012

The 15 Invaluable Laws of Growth: Live Them and Reach Your Potential by John Maxwell




Book: The 15 Invaluable Laws of Growth: Live Them and Reach Your Potential

Author: John Maxwell

Release date (if applicable): Published

Synopsis: Maxwell lays out 15 "laws" for career growth or personal development in individuals.  

My rating: 5 Stars

My opinion: I believe that this is probably Maxwell's best book to date and a must read for new grads, someone stagnantly unemployed or just dissatisfied with their current path in life.
 
Utilizing Maxwell's typical concise format, he lays out how people reach their potential and steps/exercizes for doing so. He also gives real life examples as well as quotes to ponder in one's own reflection and growth process. It is laid out in very simple, short, though-provoking chapters and with 15 laws, comes in at about 200 pages.

I can tell you that I know I will be purchasing it for some people in my life!

Source:  Netgalley for Publisher

Would I recommend? : I regularly recommend John Maxwell books. I consider him to be the guru of personal development in both personal and professional lives.

Stand Alone or Part of a Series: Part of series

No comments:

Post a Comment