Friday, March 8, 2013

Now You See Me (Lacey Flint #1) by S.J. Bolton





Book: Now You See Me (Lacey Flint, Book #1)
 
Author: S.J. Bolton
 
Release date (if applicable): Published

Synopsis: JACK THE RIPPER IS BACK IN MODERN DAY LONDON!! OK, maybe not, but a copy cat is! It is up to DC Lacey Flint to solve the rash of murders with a twist so twisty, I didn't see it coming! 
 
My rating: 4.5 Stars
 
My opinion: The first in a new series for author, SJ Bolton. While great, it didn't have that tightness in writing that I saw in her most recent release, Dead Scared (Lacey Flint #2), which I was given the pleasure to review. What Ms. Bolton was not short on was her ability to write a book so graphic and deeply twisted that I was giddy while reading it. Furthermore, I love her characters in this new series and her ability to unveil a plot with precise accuracy as to leave a reader guessing what is real and what is imaginary.  It is a rare author who can keep me on the edge of my seat and Ms. Bolton is one of those authors! Ms. Bolton is quickly becoming a must stalk author for me...again...a rarity! If you like mystery, particularly British mystery, her books are a must for your bookshelf!
 
Source: Netgalley for Transworld Publishing
    
Would I recommend? : Why that would be a HELL YES!
 
Stand Alone or Part of a Series: Part of Series

No comments:

Post a Comment