Sunday, January 12, 2014

Never Come Back by David Bell






Book: Never Come Back
 
Author: David Bell
 
Narrator (if applicable): n/a

Release date (if applicable): Published

Synopsis: Elizabeth is forced to return to a life she left when her mother, Leslie, is brutally murdered. What makes it worse is that her developmentally disabled brother, Ronnie, has admitted to the murder. Could her brother really be capable of murder? What family secrets will come out in finding the truth to the answer?
 
My rating: 4 Stars
 
My opinion: To date, this is my favorite David Bell book. Mr. Bell writes a mystery, with an engrossing plot and mysterious characters, that kept me engaged with a storyline that could have ended in several different ways and kept me guessing until the end. 

I love when a book flows so well that one hates to see a story end. This is quite a feat in an almost 500 page book, but Mr. Bell has accomplished this. Secrets are revealed masterfully and with perfect timing. 
 
Source:  Publisher for review
      
Would I recommend? : Absolutely!
 
Stand Alone or Part of a Series: Stand Alone

No comments:

Post a Comment