Thursday, January 23, 2014

The Practical Drucker: Applying the Wisdom of the World's Greatest Management Thinker by William A. Cohen



Book: The Practical Drucker: Applying the Wisdom of the World's Greatest Management Thinker
 
Author: William A. Cohen
 
Narrator (if applicable): N/A

Release date (if applicable): Published

Synopsis: Cohen brings together the best in management advice from guru, Peter Drucker, in a concise, easy to follow format. 
 
My rating: Nothin' but 5 Stars!
 
My opinion:  Love me, Love me, Love me some Peter Drucker! So here was my take from this great, all in one book:

1) Mr. Cohen did a PHENOMENAL job bringing the thoughts of Peter Drucker together in one book in a concise organized method.

2) The integration of other thought leaders was offered and how they applied to Drucker's concepts. The author gave best practice application which, in my humble opinion, gives for greater comprehension of how to apply the principles.

3) Well written and thoroughly engaging. This book flowed easily and quickly.

4) This book immediately went onto my business books to purchase list. This will be a well marked up reference book for me.

 
Source: Publisher for review
       
Would I recommend? : Love Peter Drucker? Grab this book for your business library!
 
Stand Alone or Part of a Series: Stand alone

No comments:

Post a Comment