Sunday, August 12, 2012

The Mancode: Exposed by Rachel Thompson


Book: The Mancode: Exposed

Author: Rachel Thompson

Release date (if applicable): Published

Synopsis: In sarcastic, witty, hilarious, and yes...snarky, form that Rachel would gold medal in if it was an Olympic sport, we are invited to the inner workings of Rachel's mind and her opinions of the "unfairer" sex...yep, men! 

My rating: 4.5 stars

My opinion: I thought this book was hilarious! I am not a fan of anything politically correct and this book fit right into that. Second, in my humble opinion, it takes an incredibly intelligent person to pull of the type of sarcastic, yet funny (not all sarcasm is funny, people) humor and Rachel pulls it off beautifully. Yet, it is not done with malicious intent. It is simply identifying the differences between men and women.

A WORD OF WARNING: This book is explicit in many ways. If you are not a fan of this type of writing...then this book is probably not right for you!

Source: Purchased

Would I recommend? : Already do...especially to married or seriously involved female friends. I have even recommended it to guy friends who I see portrayed in this book!

Stand Alone or Part of a Series: Stand Alone.



No comments:

Post a Comment